New Pebble firmware is here and it brings a few new features with it
Version 2.2 of the Pebble firmware has just been distributed to the smartwatch bringing a number of new features.
You’re now able to reorder the Launcher Menu items by simply pressing and holding select while in the Launcher to begin sorted items.
In addition, you can now control the volume of your music directly from the Pebble.
Here’s the full Pebble version 2.2 release notes.
- The Launcher Menu is now re-orderable. Hold the Select button to re-position a menu item.
- Volume control in the Music app. Hold the Select button while in the app to launch volume controls.
- Music app redesigned: fixes layout issues and adds a track progress bar (progress bar is iOS only).
- Alarm now vibrates for 10 minutes instead of 1 minute.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Have you updated your Pebble yet?