Pebble is one of the most popular smartwatch brands out there. They make great devices and that shows when it comes to sales. Pebble has been rather active delivering firmware updates and what not and now they’re brining something users have been wanting for a while now.
Pebble has released a beta app for all of you who want to participate in the platform’s development by becoming beta testers. You can help Pebble improve the platform and get some of the features ahead of time, granted those features will be buggier than the ones in the final version but that’s your call.
In order to become a beta tester you’ll need to join Pebble’s Google+ group in order to opt in and receive a beta version of the Pebble app via Google Play Store.
2.0.16-RC3 is a current version of the Pebble app and here’s a full changelog:
- Adds a new user interface for managing the connection to your Pebble
- Adds support for automatically changing the color of the Pebble graphics based on the color of the connected
- The user interface for side-loading Pebble apps is now consistent with the Pebble apps installed from the App Store
- Fixes a bug where the time on Pebble would not update when the phone’s time zone changed
- Fixes several issues encountered by some users when pairing or connecting a Pebble
- Many other bug fixes