Samsung on Wednesday announced a software update for its 2014 line of wearables which improves the overall experience. Available as soon as today, the update will be pushed to the respective devices.
Features included in the latest build:
- Pedometer is more accurate and starts counting steps automatically
- Higher pedometer goals
- An easier pedometer data transfer process
- Improved heart rate monitor accuracy
- Updated Sleep Mode that disables the screen wake-up feature, so you can wear it while sleeping without being disturbed
- More options for messages sent to rejected calls and the ability to create custom messages