Android Wear is a rather new operating system. Every operating system has its issues in the beginning, so does Android Wear. Remember Android when it came out? Yeah, it was a real mess… and look at it now. Rising a platform takes time and hard work, Android Wear is no exception.
Android Wear relies heavily on Google Now, however it doesn’t have a proper multitasking option and along with that neither the proper task switcher. This is where you might find Swipify useful. After you install this app, you can do all sorts of things with it:
- App switcher – if you swipe from the right edge of the screen (you can set the sensitivity within the app itself) you get a circle of icons, multitasking icons. Just take your finger to the desired app and it will launch.
- App launcher – if you swipe from left to right, you’ll open up a full app launcher with a list of your installed apps.
- You can see RAM usage on the app switcher screen.
- Floating launcher – you can set the app launcher icon anywhere on the screen so it is more accessible to you.
- Quick settings – brightness and volume settings are right at your fingertips and so is the battery level of your smartwatch
If you want to find out more follow the source link below and try out the app yourself. Please note that the app is still in beta though.
[youtube id=”49Ukg2VLJZs” width=”100%” height=”300px”]
Source: Google Play Store